Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm baaack.

It's hard to honestly write posts for this blog when I personally am not following my own dietary guidelines. So I have not been writing. Now I am doing work that does not require me to spend my workdays in supermarkets. This keeps it simple. When the nearest store is 7 miles away, I don't even hear the ice cream calling me.

So I've been enjoying this idyllic work situation for 2 weeks and one pant size. That's what happens when I stick to protein and vegetables and fruit. Some of it's fresh and some of it's THRIVE, but none of it is grain or sweetened.

Speaking of ice cream - I was on the reset some 10 years ago when the half-gallon containers disappeared, to be replaced with 1 1/2 quart containers. Downsizing of products annoyed me then and it still does. And then there's this -

BREYERS CONVERTS ICE CREAM TO FROZEN DESSERTS

So if you aren't making your own, read the labels carefully and be sure you are getting what you think you're getting.

'til next time, remember, you're Sweet Enough, Already!

No comments: